The isolation we're all feeling now... some of us feel it all the time. Please help support mentoring for at-risk youth in our community by joining the Virtual 2020 Run 4 Kids!
We are prioritizing the health and safety of our runners, walkers, volunteers, and staff and are responding to guidance from health and governmental officials. So, instead of gathering in one place on one day, we encourage you to walk or run wherever you are, anytime between April 18th and May 16th. This is a chance to show our strength in a challenging time, and a chance to get outside and be active with our virtual community across Butler County. This is a chance to prove that not only will we conquer the Coronavirus, but we will conquer the isolation that at-risk youth are experiencing in our community.
How it works:
- Register online and pay a $25 registration fee
- Spread the word and gather support and donations online
- Anytime between April 18th and May 16th, walk or run a 5k (or more!) whenever and wherever it's convenient for you
- Post a pic and tag us on Facebook and/or Instagram using the hashtag #ConquerIsolation (not required, but fun!)
- At the conclusion of the event, in late-May, all registered participants will receive a t-shirt in the mail, as well as a certificate of completion
If you have any questions, please contact Ashley Wilson at Ashley.Wilson@bbbsbutler.org
Thank you to our 2020 Run 4 Kids Sponsors!